Sunday, March 9, 2008

And so to bed

Hi
it's been a long day - but at last have made some progress on this course. Looking forward to spending some time reflecting (yes I'm one of those) on all the media and links that are provided. Started to look at Bronwyn's video - but I'm afraid I'm too sleepy to appreciate this at the moment - also need to figure out how to turn up the volume on my laptop. Bronwyn I tried to add a photo to this blog - but after 1/2 hour gave up as it seemed to take forever to upload. Any tips here?

Sweet Dreams
Jennifer

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hi Jennifer

The size of the photo and your connection speed will likely effect how quickly your picture uploads. I always choose the 'small' option for picture size - suppose this should help but not sure.

Maybe it was Blogger having a dodgy moment - have another go :)

Cheers
Yvonne

Bronwyn hegarty said...

Yvonne has been there I reckon and so have I. If using a pic from your computer, it is likely too large but blogger will help you resize.

A good place to get pics is Flickr: http://flickr.com/creativecommons/
where they can be found in all sizes. use creative commons and "Attribution License" to search for freely available pics.

so my presentation could not keep you up until 4 am - I am disappointed. (Joke) :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the advice - maybe in the hols (when I have more time) will explore these options. Busy keeping up at the mom.
Jennifer